The most updated technology is used at Root Canal Dentists during your treatment:
- Digital radiography –a fast, precise and painless method of taking x-rays which captures the complete anatomical structure of your tooth with minimal amount of radiation.
- Intra-oral cameras – this camera can take an up close image of areas inside of the mouth, which allows the doctors to show a patient the problem area and help in making the diagnosis and next step in the treatment.
- Chair side computers – allows doctor to show the patient the x-rays and intra-oral camera results while seated in the dental chair.
- Digital caries detector – a computer analysis of the tooth density that aids in accurate diagnosis of tooth decay.
- Magnification Headlight Illumination System – with LED loupe lighting system for superior visualization during treatment.